Canary Wharf, Geotechnical
Over 10 geotechnical holes drilled on a pontoon in Canary Wharf over water.
- Menard pressure testing various ground formations.
- 60mm test pockets drilled.
- Nitrogen inflated packer inserted in pocket and inflated to profile strength of ground.
- Geobor S wireline coring. Ground between test pocket cored with over 95% recovery achieved in gravels, sands, chalks and flints.
- 8 " open holed to set casing.
Shell Centre London, Geotechnical
Geobor S wireline coring through clays, sands, gravels and clays.
- Over 95% recovery achieved with SPT testing at 1.5m intervals.
- Extensometer Installations.
Mazapil Gold Project, Mexico
1200m mineral exploration holes drilled .PQ/HQ/NQ.
- Very high production levels achieved in some difficult ground formations with very small targets where hole direction was imperative.
Antamina Dewatering Project, Antamina Mine, PERU
Dewatering/Geotechnical Drilling at 15000ft altitude.
- Very challenging environment on twin drive, Foremost Barber Rigs.